Thursday, January 7, 2010
Life has Changed...
Life has changed since I've been at home all day - every day. I don't get done NEAR the amount of stuff I'd like to b/c raising kids is actually a full-time job. In fact I sometimes think I get less done now... I often think I am going completely crazy for even attempting this stay-at-home mom thing - like when lunch is dumped on the floor, I'm cleaning spit-up, or the oldest wants to play w/ permanent markers. The shower has become my "escape" and sadly doesn't happen daily as it once did. And when both the kids are asleep (as they are now) I do not feel the urge to turn on the TV, radio, or even call anyone. I just want to listen to the quiet... Awe... That is nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment