So I've decided "just mom" wasn't working out for me. I was either the kids “mom” or my husband’s “wife”. Hello – I’m still Sarah! But every time I think about having to juggle both a full-time job and my family I start to panic. (Needless to say, multi-tasking is not a strength for me!) So... I am starting a "business" out of my home. I've joined the Discovery Toy team and am now an "Educational Consultant" (EC). Discovery Toys is a company who makes quality educational toys for children ages birth to early school years. Their toys have a life-time guarantee and they actually stand behind this! I’m just getting started, and plan to have my first “party” mid-February. Sales are not really my thing. I’m not good at being pushy and when I do succeed at being pushy I later feel guilty… So we’ll see how this adventure pans out! For those interested, please check out my website: www.discoverplaying.com
The biggest things that appealed to me were the idea of being my own “boss” and setting my own schedule, making some extra cash, gaining some products I would actually use in case I failed or didn’t like it, and meeting some people who might have things in common with me. It will also give me a chance to get out of the house a few times a month without feeling guilty since I’m “working”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment